What’s Fresh at Trout Lake – August 6th
It’s Member Appreciation Day!
This weekend we’re saying thank you to our members! The ongoing support helps the market non-profit run 6 summer markets and 2 winter markets across the city. Snag a member card and ask your favourite vendors if they have any member specials. Here’s a teaser of some of the many specials available this Saturday:
- Jobst Hof Orchards: box of 25lb+ of semi-freestone RedHaven peaches for $40 (regular price $62.50).
- Rockweld: buy one package of drumsticks, get one package FREE!
- Stapleton Sausage: 10% off your choice of any 2 packages
- Tien Jewels & Spells: he’ll pay the tax for you
- Nidhi’s Cuisine: 3 for $11 baked samosas, and 3 for $22 chutneys
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters: buy any 2 products and get $1 off
- Culver City Salads: buy any meal salad, get a sweet cookie free
- Aussie Pie Guy: $3 off a hot pie
apricots, artichokes, basil, beets, beans, bell peppers, blackberries, blueberries, bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, chard, cherries, cherry tomatoes, chili peppers, chives, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, green onions, kholrabi, melons, pattypan squash, peaches, plums, potatoes, radicchio, radishes, raspberries, salad mix, spinach, strawberries, sunflowers, tomatoes, turnips, wheatgrass, zucchini
Stoney’s Paradise, aka “the Tomato guy”, is back with his well-coveted tomatoes. Get there early to line up if you want a pint of his delicious sungolds or other heirloom tomato varieties!
Electro Recycle will be accepting your used electronics. Bring your toasters, hair curlers, and more so they can be given new life through the recycling program.
Find us in the north parking lot of John Hendry Park, just north of Trout Lake.
GET A COMPLETE LIST OF THIS WEEK’S TROUT LAKE FARMERS MARKET VENDORS HERE.