Become a Market Member – Enter a draw to win a bike!
Happy Summer VFM Community!
I’m always so excited when July rolls around. Not only is it berry season, it’s also our Birthday Month! The last 28 years sure have flown by. You might be familiar with our annual Membership Drive month, once again we are partnering with the amazing local bike shop The Bike Dr for a very exciting giveaway! Our annual membership drive is integral to helping us with operational funding and it’s our favourite way to celebrate – your heartwarming support never ceases to amaze us and we remain forever humbled and grateful to our community.
How do I win my brand new bike and local vendor goodies?
If you purchase, renew or upgrade your membership during the month of July, you are eligible to enter a draw to win one of our 3 amazing prizes!
1st prize: Felt Verza Speed 50 with accessories + basket with VFM vendors’ prize bundle.
2nd prize: Evo Grand Rapid Bike + basket with VFM vendors’ prize bundle.
3rd prize: Bike basket + VFM vendors’ prize bundle.
Thank you The Bike Dr for your amazing partnership and to our incredible Vancouver Farmers Market vendors who are collaborating on this giveaway!
The draw will take place on August 6th, 2023 at Mt Pleasant Farmers Market, and we would love to have you there!
But wait! There’s more!
The different membership tiers correspond to different draw entries!
- Purchase or renew to Cherry Tomato Membership – 1 entry
- Purchase, renew or upgrade to Heirloom Tomato Membership – 2 entries
- Purchase, renew or upgrade to Beefsteak Tomato Membership – 4 entries
- Purchase, renew or upgrade to Brandywine Tomato Membership – 10 entries
Why are memberships important?
Amazing question! Memberships are an integral source of operational funding and fundamentally help to make these amazing markets happen. Membership sales help us support our 9 annual farmers markets, subsidizes stall fees for farmers and provides funding for the Fresh to Families Program. Moreover, it allows us to keep pursuing our mission to create vibrant and welcoming markets that build community, feed people, and support small farms and producers.
Other awesome reasons to support VFM with a membership:
- Your purchase directly goes towards supporting our mission – to create vibrant and welcoming markets that build community, feed people, and support small farms and producers.
- You get access to exclusive vendor discounts
- You are driving the demand for local, fresh, and healthy produce, creating lasting impact in your community
- You are fostering relationships with local businesses and directly support them to succeed
- You are investing in a resilient food system, independent from external uncertainties that benefits us all.
As you see, our work is not easy, but we do it with passion and drive, and you help us to keep doing exactly that! Thank you for your support, always.
This would NOT be possible without the involvement and care of our amazing vendors! We love seeing how they thrive, flourish all while contributing so greatly to our lives. Thank you for all that you do, we wouldn’t be here without you!
The list keeps being updated, for more vendors are wanting to participate, so follow this post to keep up to date!
- Chef Enrick – thank you, Enrick!
- Don Asperin Woodworks – thank you, Don!
- Drunken Chocolatier – thank you, Carina!
- Estevan Tuna – thank you, Maria and Bruce!
- Hanceville Cattle – thank you, Randy!
- Humblebee Mead – thank you, Jeff and Pierre!
- Johnny’s Pops – thank you, John!
- Kashani Fine Foods – thank you, Sarah!
- Luppolo Brewing – thank you, Anique!
- Makedo Acres – thank you, Jesse!
- Nuez Acres – thank you, Nancy!
- Ogojo Canada – thank you, Keiko!
- Ruberly Ceramics – thank you, Ruby!
- Solecito – thank you, Andrea!
- To The Next Journey – thank you, Pegah!
- Whistler Harvest – thank you, Paddy!
If you would like to know more about these talented vendors, please look them up in our database here! And go say hi to them at markets
About the Bike Dr
The Bike Doctor has served Vancouver’s cycling community for decades.
The Bike Doctor has helped and delighted both new cyclists and experienced riders alike! Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will make sure that every visit ais a worthwhile experience without making customers feel pressured or unwelcome. We also have one of the best service areas in the city, so any repairs or advice you seek can be handled by a professional, experienced mechanic.
Thank you, Bike Doctor! We love to see local supporting local. ❤️
Membership Drive Questions?
I am here to solve them! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and will make sure to get back to you asap
With Immense Gratitude,
Bree x VFM