VFM + Bike Dr Giveaway!🍅🚲
You might be familiar with our annual Membership Drive month. Well, because we are immensely grateful for the heartwarming support we always receive from our beloved community, we have partnered with the amazing local bike shop the Bike Dr (137 W Broadway, Vancouver) to bring you a special draw and you might just be one of the 3 lucky winners!
How do I win my brand new bike and local vendor goodies?
1st prize: Felt Verza Speed 50 with accessories + basket with VFM vendors’ prize bundle.
2nd prize: Evo Grand Rapid Bike + basket with VFM vendors’ prize bundle.
3rd prize: Bike basket + VFM vendors’ prize bundle.
Thank you The Bike Dr for your amazing partnership and to the more than 14 vendors who are collaborating on this giveaway!
Draw will take place August 28th, 2022 at Mt Pleasant Farmers Market, and we would love to have you there! Some vendors will present the prizes and connect with our shoppers, so mark your calendars!
But wait! There’s more!
The different membership tiers correspond to different draw entries!
Purchase or renew to Cherry Tomato Membership – 1 entry
Purchase, renew or upgrade to Heirloom Tomato Membership – 3 entries
Purchase, renew or upgrade to Beefsteak Tomato Membership – 6 entries
Purchase, renew or upgrade to Brandywine Tomato Membership – 10 entries
Why are memberships important?
Amazing question! Memberships are one of the main ways in which VFM gets support. Membership sales help us support our 9 annual farmers markets, subsidizes stall fees for farmers and provides funding for the Fresh to Families Program. Moreover, it allows us to keep pursuing our mission to create vibrant and welcoming markets that build community, feed people, and support small farms and producers.
Need more cool reasons to buy a membership? I’ve got you covered⬇️
- Your purchase directly goes towards supporting our mission – to create vibrant and welcoming markets that build community, feed people, and support small farms and producers.
- You get access to exclusive vendor discounts
- You are driving the demand for local, fresh, and healthy produce, creating lasting impact in your community
- You are fostering relationships with local businesses and directly support them to succeed
- You are investing in a resilient food system, independent from external uncertainties that benefits us all.
As you see, our work is not easy, but we do it with passion and drive, and you help us to keep doing exactly that! Thank you for your support, always.
This would NOT be possible without the involvement and care of our amazing vendors. We are all here to support them and find ways to showcase their amazing prepared foods / produce / crafts / art ! We love seeing how they thrive, flourish and contribute to each and every one of us, so thank you amazing and loving vendors❤️
The list keeps being updated, for more vendors are wanting to participate, so follow this post to keep up to date!
- Aurora View Farms – thank you Liz!
- Casa de Nata – thank you Stephanie!
- Hanceville Cattle – thank you Randy!
- Humblebee Mead – thank you Pierre!
- Kasama Chocolate – thank you Stefan!
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – Thank you Genevieve!
- Luppolo Brewing – thank you Anique!
- Makedo Acres – thank you Jesse!
- Mandair Farms – thank you Ramneek!
- Nuez Acres – thank you Nancy!
- Odd Society Spirits – thank you Miriam!
- Ogojo Canada – thank you Keiko!
- Rockweld Farms – thank you Tim!
- Scavenger Coffee – thank you Rory!
- Sirens Call – thank you Mark!
If you would like to know more about these talented vendors, please look them up in our database here! And go say hi to them at markets
About the Bike Dr
The Bike Doctor has served the Vancouver’s cycling community for decades.
The Bike Doctor has helped and delighted both new cyclists and experienced riders alike! Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will make sure to that every visit a worthwhile experience without making customers feel pressured or unwelcome. We also have one of the best service areas in the city, so any repairs or advice you seek can be handled by a professional, experienced mechanic.
Questions? I am here to solve them! Email me at email@example.com and will make sure to get back to you asap
Enjoy your favourite market this weekend, and happy shopping!
-Andrea x VFM