Winter Market – Jan 31
Wow – what a wet, torrential rain we had last week. Thanks to everyone who came out in spite of the pouring rain. We gave away a lot of buttons for our #showusyerboots #bravetherain campaign too! This week’s looking a lot more farmers market friendly…
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Ambercott Acres: James only comes out every now and again. If you’ve never tried them, you must pick up some his dried fruits – they are dried by sunshine and pure Okanagan summer breezes on his beautiful farmhouse deck!
- Lowland Herb Farm: Boni is back with her herbs, plants and sage advice
- Batard Boulangerie: Formerly Rise Artisan Breads, Chris is coming with his timeless bakery classics from his hip new shop!
Food Truck February: Celebrate the best in fabulous food truck flavours as we double the number of food trucks on-site at the market every week! We’ve got three fun contests on the go for the whole month with contest winners getting their pick of summer market dates!
Winter Farmers Market is moving! Due to construction at Nat Bailey Stadium, we will be moving across the street to the old Riley Park Community Centre lot starting February 14th.
- Vendors: all the same vendors you know and love
- Parking: as before, overflow lot of Nat Bailey Stadium, some parking along Ontario (be careful not to park in resident-only areas!)
Stay tuned for more details. We’ll have a new interactive market map up and running and post more details on our website before the move.
See you at the market!
Check out our interactive market map for a more complete of this week’s vendors and their product listings